WPL Diamond DMS Range - Sewage Treatment Plant
The WPL Diamond sewage treatment range is ideal for domestic and commercial properties (1 up to 20 population equivalent) without access to mains drainage.
The compact design is completely below the ground with the flushest lid on the market; requiring minimal excavation and can be installed in 'wet' or 'dry' ground conditions. The kiosk, with a small footprint and lid opening, comes complete with alarm mounted beacon and reliable blowers as standard. Additional blower options are available on request.
Environmentally compliant; there is no need to add chemicals as the final effluent can be safely discharged in to a soakaway, watercourse or drainage ditch.
Why the WPL Diamond:
- CE Mark, EN12566-3 approval
- Effluent standard; as a minimum: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Load tested and water tight
- Tank sizes to meet individual requirements
- Part H2 UK building regs compliant
- LABC registered
- Meets General Binding rules
- Compact design, minimal excavation
- installed in 'wet' or dry ground conditions
- No moving parts within the tank
- No odour
- Alarm beacon included
- Robust design, UK manufacture
Lead Time: 5-7 working days
We also supply and fit septic tanks, pump stations and rainwater Harvesting Systems.
We offer free advise to people who buy or require installation.
Returns Policy: 7days to return - Returns at customers expense
*PLEASE NOTE: Plant/ Components Prices include delivery & off loading for UK mainland when ordered together. Individual component orders that do not form part of a plant order will need to be quoted separately for a delivery charge to be advised*
*Please note all images are for illustration only and may differ slightly from the actual product supplied.*